I am an ordained minister in the Anglican Church, and I have a Diploma in Spiritual Direction from Regis College, University of Toronto. I offer Spiritual Guidance/Companionship sessions in person and virtually over the platform of your choice. Please contact me to arrange for your first session.
Rates: $80/hour (individual), or $50/hour for two or more participants
Sessions tailored to the unique individual or group needs:
– Open-ended practice of spiritual discernment
– Meditation through Art
– Instruction in various types of prayer, including Lectio Divina, Centering Prayer, Christian Meditation, Ignatian Exercises, etc.
– Guided meditation sessions
– Spiritual direction for theological students, postulants, and new clergy
Special rate 6-week packages: $400 per course
1. “Retreat in Everyday Life”: an adaptation to the home environment of the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius (traditionally accomplished over a 30-day period of silence and solitude). Ideal for individuals whose family and work responsibilities preclude taking the time off and traveling away for a retreat; may be used as a general boost to personal spiritual practice, or in preparation for a liturgical event or Christian feast
2. Advent and Lent: prepare to celebrate Christmas and Easter, the most important feasts in the Christian year, over the seasons traditionally set aside for this purpose
3. “Drawing to God”: a course introducing visual art as a vehicle for prayer and meditation (no previous art instruction necessary)
4. “Learn to Pray”: a course introducing the core types of Christian prayer and ways to incorporate them into daily life, growing a strong practice of personal prayer and spirituality